sâmbătă, 31 mai 2008

Make your Internet connection run up to 375% faster!

Download ActiveSpeed FREE and see if your Internet connection is fully optimized!
ActiveSpeed can increase your Internet speed up to 375% by automatically adjusting your Windows Internet settings. The more you use ActiveSpeed, the faster it makes your connection. It automatically keeps track of usage patterns and maximizes your surfing speed.
Most computer settings are not setup to properly maximize your Internet speed. Try our free scan to see if your connection is fully optimized.
ActiveSpeed at a glance!
Works with any Internet Service Provider (ISP) including AOL, MSN, etc.
Compatible with all browser types including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, and others!
Fully compatible with Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP!

Scan your PC today and see if your Internet connection is fully optimized!
We get raves like these every day . . .
"With ActiveSpeed, I could tell a dramatic difference in my Internet connection speed . . . All my friends will hear about ActiveSpeed!"
D.Ensley
"I downloaded ActiveSpeed last night and WOW, what a big change! I love it and am going to tell all my family and friends about it. Thanks guys. You really made my day!"
T. Baker
"I have just installed ActiveSpeed and I am amazed, surprised and flabbergasted at the improvement on my system. Hey, this really works!"
J. Strickland
Click here to scan your Internet connection for FREE!

Niciun comentariu: